With over 40 years of research, we’ve developed Aptamil Junior with Pronutra, a nutrient enriched formula that helps boost brain, vision and immunity development.
How does Aptamil Junior do it?
YOU LAY THE RIGHT FOUNDATIONS FOR YOUR CHILD, WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU.
Tested with more than 700 toddlers in over 500 daycare settings in 5 countries, Aptamil Junior with Pronutra is a growing up milk clinically proven to boost child’s natural defences and support his brain and visual development.
Aptamil Junior with Pronutra is specially formulated with toddler-appropriate levels of nutrients and prebiotic fibres not found in cow’s milk to help meet the nutritional needs of toddlers.
The Benefits of PronutraAptamil Junior with Pronutra is clinically proven to boost toddlers’immunity and support brain and visual development for optimal growth.
Pronutra is a unique blend of essential nutrients, patented prebiotics, LCPs, iron, and vitamins A, C and D which naturally contribute to a healthy immune system.
Test results showed how the toddlers who used Aptamil Junior with Pronutra demonstrated a better immune response with significant reduction in risk of infections, even in daycare settings which are optimal environments for transmission of infections.
Clinical studies show that Aptamil Junior with Pronutra with omega 3 fatty acids and specific prebiotic fibers, in particular short chain galactooligosaccharides (scGOS) and long chain fructo-oligosaccharides (lcFOS):
The clinically proven Growing Up Milk
Aptamil Junior with Pronutra enhances toddlers’ immunity, thus providing the best foundation for their future.Aptamil Junior with Pronutra not only provides nutrients that help a toddler’s growing body, but it also contains ingredients that are clinically proven to enhance and boost toddler’s immunity. It is fortified with prebiotics which:
- Feed the good bacteria in the intestines thus maintaining intestinal health
- Benefit the immune system especially that two-thirds of the immune system is found in the gastro-intestinal (GI) tract
- Significantly reduces the risk of infection among toddlers1
- Has a positive effect on the gut microbiota of toddlers2, thus inducing a beneficial effect on the immune system
Since maintenance of intestinal health is very important for toddlers, Growing Up Milk contains special fibers called prebiotics which are proven to feed the good bacteria in our intestines. Also included in Growing Up Milk are healthy fats called LCPs. In a large multi-country study about Growing Up Milk, the data indicated that toddlers in daycare centers who were fed Growing Up Milk containing these special prebiotic fibers and healthy fats, had a reduced risk of infection.
Therefore, a toddler’s growing immune system can be nourished through dietary intervention with specially formulated Growing Up Milk.
1. Lee WS, et al. Effect of growing up milk (GUM) containing scGOS/lcFOS/LCPUFA on the occurrence of infections in young children attending day care centers. Abstract presented at 7th World Congress of the World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 2011. Abstract: A-352-0006-00466.
2. Lachene R, et al. A specific mixture of scGOS/lcGOS and LCPUFA increases faecal bifidobacteria in healthy young children: a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study. Presented at International symposium of Probiotics and Prebiotics in Pediatrics. 2012.